Task 1. Letter Writing. Overview
In general training you should know how to write a letter. It should be brief and describe all the data you are required to write.
There are two types of letter writing style:
- for official purposes (bank, post office, job application, etc.);
- lost and found section, insurance claims;
- petition, request, apology;
- leave application, certificate request;
- revealing identity;
- friends and relatives;
- memo (lower level workers);
- piers & colleagues
Task 1 carries one-third of the marks. You should write at least 150 words and are not recommended to spend more than 20 minutes on it.